Monday, January 26, 2009

School

So I've been In school since January 20th, and all I can say is WOW. I really love my A&P class, My english class, I think its going to be tough, and my online nutrition class, as long as I keep on top of things I'll be okay there. I have to admit doing both work and school is harder than it seems. I'm still trying to come up with a balance, and still have some time for me- I think that's when I'll be doing laundry and shopping for food.
One really good thing about doing school and work at least for me is I haven't been watching that much T.V. This past week when school started I watched maybe three hours total for the whole week. Keep you all posted on the joys of school.

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Way to go Tara! You'll figure out the whole balancing thing eventually. I do hope you find some good time for you.