Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Homework Homework Homework

Between work and school I find myself very busy add on the hours of homework that have to be done after school and trying to still matain some since of a social life, I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with everything.

In the past couple of weeks I got beat up by one of my residents at work, now I have to wear a brace on my wrist for a while - next Doctors appointment is March 30th - this will tell me how long I have to wear the brace, and what I'm allowed to do at work.

I have also been very busy with school work. In the past couple of weeks I have:

  • worked on and finished a 3 page paper
  • put together a powerpoint presitation - weekly quizes and online postings

The work that I still have to do is

  • a test over chapter 4-7 in A&P - Test is on Thursday - need to know bone and muscle names
  • 5 case studies - summaries of health articles
  • quiz and online postings for chapter 10
  • give the power point presitation to the class - this will be done after spring break
  • group compare and contrast paper - will be assigned thursday and due after spring break

Its easy to say that I've been busy and will be continue to stay busy for a while.

No comments: