Thursday, January 20, 2011

On-going Things -- New Things

I know its been a while since I've posted anything, so here is the update of whats going on here.
I had an EP Study done in August to find out why I've passed out, no results were found, loop device recorder implanted to continually record my heartbeat.
Started the first semester of nursing classes.
Continued to work
Stayed busy with nursing classes and work
Passed my nursing classes with two A's and a B
Celebrated Christmas with my wonderful in husband in Fredrick (we were house-sitting)
Was fired from my job Jan.7th
Celebrated Steven's birthday at a Moroccan Restaurant with his parents and had a lot of fun.
Went to Colorado Springs to see Steven's Grandparents and got a tour of the Air Force Academy.
Started looking for a new job
Started the second semester of nursing school, the classes include OB nursing, Peds Nursing, Mental Health, and Med Surg 2.
Hope that clues everyone in on whats been happening here.

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Sorry to hear you lost your job. Good luck finding another one!

Feels Like Today said...

I'm also sorry to hear that you lost your job. It was nice to read all the updates of you and Steven. Hope school continues to go well for you and that you find a wonderful job!